Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Sunday, November 20, 2005

I want them to remake Zulu.

I want Michael Mann to direct. It will star, Chiwetel Ejiofor from Serenity and Dirty Pretty Things, Djimon Hounsou from Amistad and Gladiator, Sean Bean, Clive Owen, Brendan Gleeson, Orlando Bloom, Johnathan Rhys Meyers, That cute guy from Vanity Fair and Rome, I disremember his name at the moment, and a cast of thousands of South African extras. They need the work, I'm told. I want more from the Zulu side in this version.

2 Comments:

At 12:52 PM , Blogger Saucy Monk said...

hmm, interesting proposal. lets make it! Got any money?

by the way, the dude's name you disremembered is james purefoy. call me the king of useless information.

 
At 1:47 PM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

Thanks a bunch saucy, you are the tops. I believe that people that know useless information are the funnest at parties!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home