Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Is there such a thing as an informed Liberal?

The Liberals I work with refuse to listen to, watch or read anything they consider depressing news. Unless, of course, it is something that reflects badly on the US, then they eat it up. My co-worker's standard answer to anything you tell her is, "I didn't know that," or "I don't want to hear that." The other day I told my co-worker that I read in McLean's magazine that dog breeds that kill people increase in popularity after a killing. My co-worker said "Don't tell me, I don't want to know," Thus, she stays Liberal by refusing to acknowledge the truth about human nature. If Liberals acknowledged the true nature of mankind, they would have to admit that their peace, love and togetherness ideology is so much crap.

1 Comments:

At 6:22 PM , Blogger James Nicholas said...

That's interesting.

I always found them completely unwilling to consider any point of view other than their own, kind of like the Sneeches with stars on thars. Turns out they don't want to know nuthin.

Who would have guessed that!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home