Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Monday, December 26, 2005

I have contempt for Liberals.

I admit it. You know the strange feeling you get when religious people are going on and on about the bible. I get that when Liberals start in on Bush and the war. The only problem is that wherever I go, I am subjected to this uncomfortable squirmy feeling. At work, on the bus on the way to work. From my neighbors. It's a constant. Even though I have my cubicle decorated with pin ups of George Bush, Vladimir Putin, Reagan calenders and cheesecake shots of American servicemen with Iraqi children, my co-workers can not resist coming over to drink my coffee made by my own hand and making what they think are informed cracks about Bush or Cheney or Schwarzenegger. Of course what they are spouting is almost always factually incorrect or they don't have the whole story. It is like breathing with the lefties. They think about Bush like a teenage boy thinks about sex. Being obsessed with something gives it a power over you, so I guess it's a good thing that the Liberals are so miserable, it means that Bush is on the right track. He should just take any suggestions that the Democrats make and do the polar opposite. As for me, I just tune out the constant griping of my preaching fundamentalist Liberal co-workers. The average Jehovah's witness is smarter and better informed than any liberal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home