Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Thursday, December 15, 2005

The left hates genetically modified food,

but has nothing to say about the fact that "scientists" have replaced a mouse's brain with human cells. This is because leftists want to live forever. They want to live forever and never become ill. They want the taxpayers to fund their eternity with cushy pensions and free medical care for all. In other words, they want paradise on earth, because they don't believe in an afterlife. No one should suffer from a disease or imperfection. God forbid that anyone should die with a lack of "dignity," or even have to live in a way they consider "undignified." Leftists love stem cell research because it means that they won't have to spend time changing the diapers of a spouse with Alzheimer's, which they consider "undignified," and might interfere with their yoga classes and self fulfillment. The gays can engage in promiscuous sex again because they will have a cure for AIDS. I say there is no greater Hell on earth than to live amongst a bunch of selfish, narcissitic old hippies. They are like Nazis with their Mengele inspired medical experiments and their obsession with euthanasia.

4 Comments:

At 6:50 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I stumbled onto your website from the comments section of No Pasaran! You're refreshingly bitter and you tell it like it is. I think I like you.

 
At 6:10 PM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

I wish I wasn't bitter, but I am damn it! My motto is admit nothing, blame everyone, be bitter. I didn't make that up, but it fits. I tried to read your blog, but you don't have one.

 
At 8:11 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

My motto is admit nothing, blame everyone, be bitter.

Well, if you are serious about that, you need to include the R's, and particularly the chief players in the Crony Administration. Otherwise you are just one-sidedly bitter.

 
At 8:52 PM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

Ah, but Paul, I am surrounded, absolutely swamped, by Liberals. My profession is dominated by those of the leftist persuasion. I am afraid all my predjudices are learned. I know very few actual conservatives of course, but I find I much prefer them. In fact I crave them. I long to run naked amongst the Minutemen in Arizona, be the filling in a Bush Cheney sandwich or just be around people with good common sense. Is that too much too ask? Sigh

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home