Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Water consumption should be driven by thirst!

My Kaiser guidebook says that you don't have to drink 8 8oz glasses of water a day. They say that water consumption should be driven by thirst. What a novel idea. I am frankly tired of seeing my workmates walking around with a water bottle attached to their hands. They gesticulate with the water bottle to emphasize their points in conversations. Some of them have 7/11 Big Gulp cups filled with ice and water next to them at all times. You'd think they all lived in the desert or worked in the hot fields. I am against buying bottled water anyway, except for emergency supplies. We have great water here in the Bay Area and it's cheap. I will flash the Kaiser guidebook around to prove my point. Maybe I can wean these babies off the bottles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home