Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Monday, January 16, 2006

Execution, no breathing.

Hopefully Mr Clarence Ray Allen's execution will go off spankingly well. Those fake indian headbands and chokers he is always wearing to play up his "indianess" are getting on my nerves. Choctaw my ass. I believe Farah Fawcett was also part "Choctaw." What a noble savage Mr. Allen has turned out to be. If you are an actual advocate for the rights of the disabled, you should be for his execution. It's part of "mainstreaming." If you think that handicapped people should be exempt from certain forms of punishment because of their physical limitations, then you should admit that they are not qualified to perform the other duties of citizenship, such as serving on juries and working for the government. They should not be exempt from the rights and responsibilities that society demands of us all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home