Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Monday, January 09, 2006

I am laughing my ass off...

I just read The Sundries Shack column on the Daily Kos's column about the murder of the journalist David Rosenbaum. Reading the Daily Kos is often amusing but it's sad to be laughing so hard at the conspiracy theories posited by the leftists. They so badly want there to be a connection to Bush. You'd think that they would be frightened if they actually believed what they are saying. The hilarious diatribes on the evil Bushco being responsible for the "assassination" or "hit," are just so pathetic. The left loves to think of it's members as really influential and important, hence the term "assassination" used for a journalist. The truth is that they are not important at all. When I was a teenager my best friend's mom was a schizophrenic and she always seemed to enjoy the thought that the FBI and the Catholic Church were out to get her. When you asked her why they were out to get her, she would reply smugly, "Because I'm important." Now, my friend's mother was a certifiable loony, and the Daily Kos's commenters are too. As usual the leftists are not willing to blame the actual culprits responsible for David Rosenbaum's death, low life, narcissistic, scum sucking members of the underclass. I have been addicted to reading Theodore Dalrymple's essays recently and he explains the mind set of the underclass and says that they are worse than Nazis, because members of the underclass choose to do evil on a daily basis when they have other choices available. There is no SS waiting to off someone that refuses to follow orders to rob passers by in DC. The person that robbed and beat Mr Rosenbaum knew what they were about to do was morally reprehensible and did it anyway. That is true evil.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home