Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Teenagers carrying Confederate flag purses at school.

This is ridiculous. As far as I am concerned, teenagers are getting away with murder in the area of dress code already. It is just common sense to understand that the Confederate flag is not appropriate for school wear. I can only thnk that these girls feel very safe in their High School. I would dare the stupid little punks to go to East or West Oakland and flash those purses around. They really have nothing to lose, as they seem to be suffering from brain damage already. Hey, guess what, y'all lost the war! Since you are not learning anything in school, you probably didn't know that. As for being "proud of your culture," it's not your culture. That culture was forcibly ended the century before last. Sorry. As for the dress code in US high Schools, I live near a High School and I am not surprised that the poor boys are not able to learn to read and write. It is the dead of winter and the girls are wearing next to nothing, tiny mini skirts and off the shoulder tops and snow bunny boots. How can hormonally afflicted young men be expected to pay attention in class? I say let's institute a uniform dress code accross the country or separate the sexes. First order of the dress code, NO CONFEDERATE FLAG ITEMS SHALL BE WORN ON SCHOOL PROPERTY. It's just common sense is all. The Nazis will want to wear their swastikas next and so on and so forth. I am totally for limiting freedom of expression in schools, I am not a Libertarian, I am a member of the Far Right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home