Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Why I won't see King Kong

The idea of a giant ape having a crush on me is so gross and disgusting, I just can't put into words the repulsion I have for the idea. In the story of King Kong the suggestion of bestiality is overt and disturbing and I just have no interest in seeing it played out on film. The only people that are going on about how great King Kong is are my male friends. Besides, I hate hippies, and the human female/ape relationship thingy reminds me of Dian Fossey and she used to gross me out too. Hippy goddess, tree hugging, Peta, bestial, bullshit. I'd rather see 2 hot guys getting it on in Brokeback Mountain, than see a big ugly hairy ape flirting with a blonde hottie..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home