Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

If Cheney had shot Jack Abramoff instead of

Harry Whittington, the Democrats would be cheering. Really silly of Cheney to shoot a Republican fundraiser. Especially since I get calls all day at work from the California Republican Party. I have repeatedly asked them not to call me at work to ask for money, but they just keep calling anyway. I don't see the point in contributing to the California Republican Party, anyway. It's pointless, as we have no power in this state. I'd rather donate money to the Republican Presidential candidates or to the Republican Gubernatorial candidates in other states that actually have a chance to institute Republican policies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home