Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Is the media purposely fomenting Muslim unrest?

I was watching a news story about Mexican illegals and the possibility of lengthening a border fence along the US and Mexican borders. It struck me that it's in the border patrol's best interest for there to be a lot of illegal traffic on the border. It's job security for the border patrol. It's the same with Muslim unrest and the media. The more unrest and the more people that get killed by angry Muslims, the bigger the stories for the media to report. It's in the best interest of the media for there to be war and death and destruction. I see a conflict of interest here. It's no wonder they are printing the Muslim offending cartoons on and on ad infinitum and the pics from Abu Ghraib. They are like firemen that become arsonists.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home