Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

I've been reading the Left Wing blogs.

I have been desperately seeking humorous left wing blogs. I read the Daily Kos and Huffington's Post, but they are serious in nature and I like to laugh, even at my own political party. I just can't find any amusng left wing blogs. I read that Atrios/Eschaton was supposed to be the funniest. It consists for the most part of open threads, as the leftists love to hear themselves talk. It has a huge audience and I guess the lefties and righties just have a different sense of humor, because I am not laughing. For some reason, if you read Blame Bush, his accusations are very funny, but when you read the leftie's crazy conspiracy theories about Bush and Co, they are not funny, just sad. Really, if Bush was responsible for 1/10th of what the left claims he is, it would not be funny anyway, it would be tragic. I will admit that some of the comments on Atrios are funny, just not as funny as the commenters on Blame Bush or Anti-idiotarian Rottweiller. Often on Blame Bush, the funniest comments are made by stupid right wingers that don't know that Liberal Larry is joking. Then they sound like the average left wing commenters. Some times the right wing commenters go way overboard and sound dangerous and cruel and scary, but so do the commenters on the left wing blogs. The lefties even make fun of gays, like Cheney's daughter. They also make fun of women's looks a lot. I admit that I am biased of course, but the left will take a not very important subject, like Cheney's admittedly stupid hunting accident and drive it into the ground. The right wing blogs deal with a huge variety of subjects, including the state of affairs all over the world. Concentrating understandably on the threat from the Islamists. The left ignores the truly serious state of affairs in the larger universe and concentrates on trivial attacks on the Bush administration. Cheney's shooting his friend is not at all important in the grand scheme of things. That the lefties are learning about hunting, and the difference between buck and bird shot, though, can't be a bad thing. That 100's of people are so obsessed with Dick Cheney is weird. You'd think they'd be a little interested in the trial of a genocidal maniac like saddam, but no. The only thing that bothers the left about the Islamists is that they aren't for freedom of speech. Strange priorities.

2 Comments:

At 11:35 PM , Blogger Smitty Werbenmanjensen said...

If the shooter had been John Kerry, your reaction would have been what?

 
At 2:44 PM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

I am sorry, but John Kerry is totally unimportant to me. I don't like Cheney as a person any better than Kerry, I just happen to think that Conservatives have a much more realistic view of human nature than Liberals do. I have seen the harm Liberals have done to the educational systems and Blacks and Latinos, here in California. I don't think that Kerry is a bad person, just ignorant of reality. I am sorry for Harry Whittington and Dick Cheney as I know he must feel very bad about hurting a friend. I would feel the same for Kerry, had he accidently shot a friend. Now maybe if he shot his wife..... I am of course kidding, I was always the first to complain when I heard Conservatives joking about killing Hillary. That way lies chaos.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home