Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Library privacy.

I work at the library. One day, some time ago now, while checking out books to patrons, I noticed that one of our more insane regular patrons was checking out 2 books. One was on human anatomy and the other was on meat preserving. After he left, I told one of the librarians what he had checked out and she said, "You had better remember his face, because you may have to testify in court." Unfortunately, she has retired and we are left with librarians of a different political persuasion, entirely. I am sure that they would protect the rights of serial killers to preserve women's parts and look at me as a criminal for testifying against the killer in court.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home