Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Monday, June 05, 2006

Adam and Eve

After God made Adam and Eve, God and Adam were having a little chat. "God, said Adam, why did you make Eve?" God said, "I made Eve so that you wouldn't be lonely, Adam" Adam said, "Why did you make her so pretty?" God said, "I made her pretty, so that you would like her, Adam." Adam said, "That was nice, but why did you have to make her so dumb?" God said, "I made her dumb, so that she would like you, Adam."

3 Comments:

At 1:51 PM , Blogger -bRad said...

...and then Adam said to Eve, "Stand back!! I don't know how big this thing gets!!"

 
At 7:44 PM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

LOL, LOL, LOL, Brad!!!!

 
At 10:12 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eve said don't worry Adam ... I'm flexable.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home