Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Devil Dawg comes, bearing gifts!

Devil Dawg does not like very many people. He likes my friend Jamel, Mimi, an ex neighbor that used to bring him string cheese and he loves the neighbor girl who lives across from me. Lately he seems to have developed a crush on her. If he hears her outside he starts to cry and ask to go out. He knows her by name. The other day she went out to water her yard and Devil Dawg started in with the whining. I asked him if he wanted to go outside and see her. He spun around, which is his way of saying yes. I get him on his leash and open the door, but he gets an idea in his head and starts to run around the house looking for something. He finds what he wants, which is an eviscerated hedgehog toy, just the skin now, all torn up and holey. He comes over, with this thing dangling from his mouth and looks at me as if to say, "I'm ready!" I open the door and he drags me across the walkway, all puffed up and proud. My neighbor starts gushing, "He is so cute!" Of course, my dog is totally aware that when he carries his toys around in his mouth, everyone oohs and ahs over him. This was his intention all along.

1 Comments:

At 7:34 PM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

Sick balls! Devil Dawg!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home