Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Magical thinking!

The LA Times, says that we should not blame the criminals from the gulf, for stealing money from the US taxpayers to use for strippers and sex change operations. In fact, the LA Times, thinks that we should blame, FEMA! Of course, we should, because FEMA is part of the current administration and the current administration is headed by George W. Bush and of course everything is Bush's fault and when bad people behave in vile ways through their own free will, it's actually President Bush who's responsible. These Liberals need to get off their asses and act like grown ups and stop expecting President Bush to be their Daddy. Most of those so-called victims of Katrina, who so gleefully misspent our tax dollars on strippers and other vices were not victims of anything. We, and those unlucky enough to come in contact with these low down, dirty pigs, are the victims. It's amazing that Liberals are so quick to run around saying that white midwesterners who live in trailer parks, deserve to get killed by tornados, but Black people that live in a flood zone are somehow exempt from responsibility. I, for one, can't wait for a big fat earthquake here in the Bay Area, so that the Liberal bleeding hearts can see what it's like to get pulled out of their cars as they sit in gridlock on the freeways, and be raped and beaten senseless by the criminals they so adore. Many Black people live check to check here and will not have any emergency supplies and will have to take some from the white people who do. The other states will not be at all sympathetic, they will say that we deserve it for living in an earthquake prone area and not fixing our social problems. Of course, the Liberals here will just blame Bush.

8 Comments:

At 5:31 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have spent some time in the New Orleans and surrounding area hit by Katrina.

While I'm sure the first week or so was as bad as it gets ... after that the poor victims of Katrina that I witnessed never had it better. All they had to do was goes to the distribution stations ... setup all over town to get what they needed. Many ... from what I personally saw didn't have sqaut before the storm but was living high on the hog afterward ... in comparison to before the storm.

 
At 6:53 PM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

Yes, I believe you. I live around a lot of people that have the same mindset. But part of the reason it was so bad is that they didn't have the werewithal to help themselves. I am in the same situation, I have no car and a pet I don't want to leave and no extra money in case I have to leave my home. Earthquake insurance is too expensive. But I have made sure, since the New Orleans disaster, that I have emergency supplies. If I get government aid, I will use it as it is intended to be used. No sex change!

 
At 9:01 PM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

SF, you never said that you were addicted to games. I learn something new everyday.

 
At 1:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

On the same subject of aid ... when we returned home from Rita we went to the only store in town that was open to get some things. At this store RedCross had setup to distribute $300 per family.

I spotted a doctors wife in line. I knew her husband the doctor from the yacht club. It pissed me off because days before I had donated to the RedCross and all I could think off is that I was going to pay his yacht club dues ... and I know for a fact this man is a multimillianare!

 
At 7:37 PM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

ack,
That is my pet peeve, people always want what everyone else is gettingm even if they don't really need it. It's the same with social security.

 
At 7:37 PM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

Here's the J

 
At 8:50 AM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

SF,
Yes, I believe that To Kill a Mockingbird is the greatest novel ever written. SF, I envy you being able to read it for the first time.

 
At 1:40 AM , Blogger chenlina said...

chenlina20160514
louis vuitton outlet stores
ray ban sunglasses
louis vuitton outlet
nike roshe flyknit
christian louboutin sale
oakley sunglasses
nike air jordan
toms shoes
louis vuitton handbags
michael kors outlet
louis vuitton outlet
oakley vault
jordan retro
gucci handbags
louis vuitton
ray ban sunglasses
coach outlet
basketball shoes
cheap jordan shoes
air huarache
polo ralph lauren outlet
adidas originals
christian louboutin outlet
burberry scarf
cheap jordan shoes
michael kors handbags
coach outlet store online
michael kors purses
michael kors handbags
air jordans
nike trainers uk
nike huarache
cartier watches
nike free runs
michael kors handbags
ray ban sunglasses outlet
toms shoes
jordan 4 toro
nike store outlet
michael kors handbags
as

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home