Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Monday, July 10, 2006

It's cool to have really old parents!

My mom was a teenager when she had me, so most of my friends had older parents than I did. I read about a 67 year old woman in France who just gave birth to a baby. I was talking about it to my co-worker and I said that she was the age of a great, great, grandma. I thought that it would be too icky to have to bring your friends into your house, which would smell like a convalescent hospital. When you are 13 your mom will be 80. Weird! But then I thought about it and decided it would actually be kind of cool. You could listen to your music really loud and your mom wouldn't even hear it.

3 Comments:

At 9:27 PM , Blogger John Doe said...

Those women are very irresponsible. They reminds me of the couple of blind lesbians who were looking for a man with a particular illness in order to procreate a blind boy. I know that it isn't the same stuff, but none of them deserve my respect, no no...

 
At 8:56 AM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

Yes, they are incredibly selfish, self centered people. Nobody wants parents that look like Egyptian mummies!

 
At 5:01 PM , Blogger John Doe said...

Well, maybe if those mummy-parents had Egyptian pharaohs’ richness...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home