Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

My neighbor's Grandson Jamel is a one boy hurricane!

He's only been here a week and he's already bashed out my fireman neighbor's fence with a garden hoe, fed my dog broiling hot chicken nuggets, causing my dog to gulp grass desperately before upchucking the dangerously hot treats, and given my dog a chunk of pizza so large I had to do the heimlich manuver on him to dislodge it from his windpipe. He's been bringing me love notes with drawings of himself and my dog and I watching DVD's and playing play station. He's sooo manipulative. He's here for the rest of the summer, great Lucifer!

4 Comments:

At 9:39 PM , Blogger John Doe said...

Educate him, he is still in time to be a good conservative man. You know, girl, man, dog, very bourgeois! His drawings are very enlightening too...

 
At 10:29 AM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

Yes, his drawings are better than Picasso's early works. he did a great drawing of himself and me playing with squirt guns.

 
At 11:02 AM , Blogger Leilouta said...

“The world today doesn't make sense, so why should I paint pictures that do?”

Picasso

 
At 7:08 PM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

Times never change Leilouta!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home