Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Sunday, August 06, 2006

I got the ways and means to New Orleans

I got a call from a woman in New Orleans today. She was looking for someone with my name who had left New Orleans because of the flood. I know my name is more common in New Orleans than it is in Paris, France, in which it is common indeed. I have never been a member of the DAR, though. She was looking for a fellow daughter. At first I was scared that someone with my name had perpetrated some fraud or something. Whew!

1 Comments:

At 9:07 AM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

Teaching minority kids about personal responsibility is criminal! It certainly won't help them better their circumstances to have polite manners and respect for other persons!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home