Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Miss C is a grown up now!

She has come to adulthood late in life, but she has done it! She has grown up. The other day Miss C's amiga from Panama came and told Miss C of the raptures she had experienced during the Harry Belafonte concert she was so thrilled to have attended. She having been a life long fan of Mr Belafonte and carribean music in general. Miss C oohed and awed and said nice things, instead of going into a psychotic 15 minute rant on the evils of Harry, God I wish I was blacker, but I can't stop banging white women, if I have to sing this fucking banana boat song one more time, I think I'll puke, Belafonte. It's really too bad Miss C's mother is deceased, she would be so proud that her daughter had finally learned to control her tongue. Miss C can spit razor blades, but sometimes she chooses not to.

2 Comments:

At 9:14 PM , Blogger John Doe said...

One of my cousins ask me for playing a song in my computer each time he come to my house. The song is the one which appears in "Beetlejuice". The banana???

 
At 9:53 PM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

Yes, it's the beetlejuice song. Day o daay o.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home