Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Miss C's sister is an ogress!

My sister is 6 ft tall. One day she remarked upon the fact that we never see very tall elderly people. I have heard that tall men and large animals are wont to die earlier than smaller ones, but I did not wish to depress her, so I refrained from relaying this information to her. Besides, I am not sure if this is altogether true, as a general rule. Anyway, I said that people shrink with age and that probably explained why we don't see a lot of hulking old people stalking the streets. My sister said, "That's not true, tall old people just hide in their houses so they don't scare children!"

4 Comments:

At 9:11 PM , Blogger John Doe said...

I suppose that I am a tall man, with 183cm, but I would love to live one or three years more...

 
At 9:54 PM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

if you shrink you will live longer!

 
At 10:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

MissC ... Did you see this?

Tall people are smarter

Are you 6ft also?

 
At 1:18 PM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

Jack, nope, I am 5'6. Tall to my friends, and my mom's side of the family, I am short to my dad's side of the family.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home