Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Muslim terrorist attacks Americans in San Francisco and Fremont, California

The article specifically names a victim of this idiot's rampage as an elderly Chinese woman but neglects to mention the terrorist is a Muslim. The victims of this horrific attack were attacked because they were Americans. The media is again playing up the so-called "mental illness" of this disgusting and cowardly individual. If he is mentally ill it is a malady shared by millions of his co-religionists. As soon as I heard of this rampage I knew that the perpetrator was going to turn out to be a Muslim. Keep it up you idiots. Keep trying, very hard, to turn the populations of the most liberal cities against you. It so makes us want to take your side against Israel.

6 Comments:

At 12:44 PM , Blogger Rhino-itall said...

I was thinking the exact same thing when i read this story on drudge this morning.
No mention of the guys religion at all!

 
At 12:46 PM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

I am enraged, I wish I had a big horn on my head and then I would do a little rampaging myself!

 
At 1:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

First ... glad YOU are ok.

Every muslim has the potential to to just this ... personal jihad as commanded if possible by the Quran.

 
At 1:07 PM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

Personal Jihad in an SUV! Hey, where's my pillow?

 
At 4:42 PM , Blogger James Williams said...

The media do not like to identify terrorists as Muslims. The government doesn't seem to either, but lately that appears to be changing as the President is beginning to refer to Muslims as terrorists.

 
At 7:08 PM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

The president has got to make his ideology understood in opposition to the Islamic facsists. The western world is too fat lazy and complacent! They must be made to understand the threat. Bush has to shake them up and take them past their comfort level!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home