Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Thursday, August 31, 2006

My computer is fried!

A friend from work gave me a new, used computer. It worked great all last weekend, then monday I turned it on and snap crackle pop. Sparks flew out of the motherboard and white smoke started pouring out. Kaput! I made the mistake of listening to the radio at the same time as I turned on the computer. My old computer is useless, takes 45 minutes to boot up and freezes while loading the first page. I don't have enough power for a newer CPU as my old house is on 120volts and the newer CPUs take more power. So a new computer is out of the question. I guess I need a lap top that runs off its battery. I am blogging from work during my lunch. My 94 year old house is starting to go down the tubes really fast. I have no hot water in the bath tub. My refrigerator is leaking, my house insurance is due this month and the taxes are due in November and I don't have enough electricity to blog with. Arrrggghhh.....

3 Comments:

At 6:57 PM , Blogger D.B. Shobrawy said...

Miss C, you need a telethon or something. First your water heater and now your computer.

 
At 7:05 PM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

I live in the cursed cottage!

 
At 10:24 PM , Blogger John Doe said...

Oh, good Lord, sell your cottage!!!!!!!!! You are rich!!! Buy a new house in Portland, with all those anarchists and leftists and so on...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home