Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Abused by liberals

My co-worker often has film festivals with a group of his friends. They have Godzilla festivals and Ultraman festivals and Creature From the Black Lagoon festivals. They usually have them in the Castro theater, a theater in the most famous gay neighborhood in San Francisco. Last weekend they had a Beatle's film festival. My friend was manning a booth there. A gay guy came up to the booth and began to tell non-stop Bush jokes. My friend took it for a while and then said, "How do you know I am not a Republican?" The gay guy laughed and said, "Because you are in the Castro and you are having a Beatle's film festival!" So my friend says, "Well I am a Republican and you are disturbing me, I don't like your Bush jokes and you need to stop. If you want to buy something, fine, if not move on."

2 Comments:

At 9:26 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd be scared to go to that place ... especially with liberals!

 
At 10:58 AM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

Yes and those guys love manly men, the hairier and burlier the better. My friend always has a lot of guys flirting with him.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home