Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Israelis are training the Kurds to shoot straight!

This is a breath of fresh air, good news in an otherwise shitty roundup of news stories. Men in the Middle East shoot about as well as Chinese people drive. That is to say, Middle Eastern men close their eyes and clench their sphincters before they pop off a round. This goes for missiles as well. I am so glad that the Kurds are being trained to shoot accurately, at last.

2 Comments:

At 11:46 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wonder if these are private Israeli citizens independant of the government. I just hope that it doesn't come back to bite them years down the line. Maybe that training will be used against Israelis one day by people the Kurds might be hired to train. Also, I wanted to let you know that I enjoy reading your blog!!

 
At 12:57 PM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

Karen, I think the Kurds are better allies of the Israelis than the Arabs who have been oppressing the Kurds.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home