Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Let's clear up some misconceptions the French have about Trailer Trash

I have an Anonymous commenter from France. He came over from No Pa-saran website and often comments on Leilouta's website. Leilouta once told a funny story about a friend of her mother's who came to her house in France and went poop in the bidet, not realizing it wasn't meant for that purpose. Anonymous' comments remind me of that story. Anonymous continually poops in the bidet with his filthy, racist threatening comments, to Leilouta and about Americans.

Like the KKK young, worthless, emasculated European males fancy themselves to be better than others. The Muslim males feel superior to women and the French intellectuals, although missing their balls, like to think of themselves as having a superior intellect. They kid themselves that this makes them better than the manly, macho American males, but put them side by side and who did the French women prefer after World War II. Of course the French are good for absolutely nothing other than hanging around cafes and blowing smoke out of their asses.

Anonymous has obviously never been to America, because he lives, no doubt, in some tenement apartment in Lyon, the tenth son of the third wife of some taxi driver and he can't afford a plane ticket. I am sure, as the third wife, his mother qualifies for some government largess which Anon lives off of while dreaming of Jihad and hoping in vain for the downfall of the greatest country on earth, America. In any case he is very ignorant and knows nothing about the average American. He seems to think we are all running around Disneyland 24/7. Of course he gets that idea from the French media, who are quite ignorant of reality, as well.

One of his favorite insults is, "Trailer park trash." Let me illustrate some of the people that live in trailer parks. My mother was the eldest of 7 children. She had 3 brothers and 3 sisters. My mother's father was from Cornwall, England. His family owned a granite mine in Oklahoma. He married my grandmother and they had 7 kids then he took off and left them while she was pregnant with her 7th, after the symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis began to appear. She had a very debilitating form of the disease. The children took care of her until she was put in a convalescent hospital.

My mother's next eldest sister married a man from Minnesota. His parents were from Sweden. His brother began to date my mother's 2nd eldest sister and the test we gave him, to make sure he was worthy, was having him drive us to the movies and having me barf down the back of his neck in the car. I was always car sick. He handled it very well. They married shortly thereafter.

Both of my very young aunts and their husbands lived in trailer parks. Their husbands worked double shifts at different jobs. They worked all the time. We rarely ever saw them when they first married my aunts. One of the uncles began to work as a butcher. He finally saved enough money to buy a house. the 2 uncles were supporting my mother's 3 youngest siblings as well as paying for my grandmother's hospital bills. The other aunt and uncle stayed in the trailer for a few years. This was in Redding California, which was rural at the time. My uncle, the butcher, worked at a Farmer's market, before the city yuppies, vegetarians and devotees of organics were born and they started having farmer's markets in the big cities. I used to talk about the farmer's markets to my city friends and they never knew what the hell I was talking about.

My uncle sold his first house and his second house and then he began to build his own houses, with the help of his brother and my aunts. Then they all began to build houses left and right. They became very good at building houses and built themselves amazingly cool houses.

Of course it is very hot in Redding and they needed pools. So they built their own pools. They built pools for the whole family. They got very good at installing pools. They started a pool business, Viking Pools. Then they invented a new fiberglass technique. They installed a hell of a lot of fiberglass pools. As the kids grew up, they went to school and then opened a pool business in a different state. They convinced other family members to join the business, sharing the wealth. Each of my aunts 3 sons lived in trailers on family land until they could afford build their own houses.

My aunt's daughter dated a kid in high school whose parents owned "Zoofalls Trailer Park." My aunts used to tease her and say that she could be the trailer park landlady and walk around in her slippers and collect the rents.

My uncle who founded the pool business and invented the fiberglass design, just sold his company to a plastics co in New York. They are comfortably well off and can travel all they want. Worst of all they are Christians, one of my aunts is actually a Sunday school teacher! Both of my aunts have been married for over 40 years. Their kids are all married and will probably stay married to the same people as well. I find their way of life, distictly superior to the selfish liberalism rampant in the intellectual class. That is not to say that my relatives are not very smart, they just don't sit around talking out of their asses all day and constantly complaining like intellectuals do.

So you see, from humble trailer park beginnings, sprang great businessmen and women. My uncles are good men, who have worked hard all their lives to take care of others. They are quiet and humble. So when some pseudo intellectual French guy, who is a dime a dozen in France, and has never worked 15 hour days 7 days a week in 115% heat calls my uncles trailer trash, It just proves what an ignorant fool he is. My uncles are so used to slaving away in the Central California heat during the summer that they keep their houses at about a hundred degrees in the winter!

3 Comments:

At 8:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know someone who lives in a trailer in northern MN. Her new house hasn't been built yet, so she lives in a trailer until construction can begin. And she enjoys it. The freedom to live the way one chooses is but one of the many things that makes America the greatest nation on Earth.

BTW, your bidet analogy describes all blog trolls, not just the French. I loved it. Très bien dit!

 
At 8:43 PM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

Thanks Noah, i just got a new lap top and am in hell. The first day I got it I lost the start menu and task bar. Blank screen! Monstrous! Hell, I have been there and know what it is like!

 
At 2:48 AM , Blogger Um Naief said...

when i lived in Wills Point, TX, there were really great trailer parks near some of the lakes there... everyone wanted one of those. my brother and his family lived there and everyone always wanted to go there to visit. it was a great place. one of my g/f's lived in one and it had a deck that went out to the lake and everything... great place.

when my mother was single, when i was a child, we lived in one. i loved it. i had tons of friends there and some of my best memories come from that time in my life.

i've had some ppl post on my blog saying the same thing... i wonder if it's an arab thing. their way of trying to put us americans down or something.. i don't know but i find it so God awful rude.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home