Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Muslim "settlements"

The Arabs are furious that Israel is going to build more settlements in the West Bank. Well, what if the Western countries became furious about the millions of Muslims that have settled in our countries illegally. What makes it right for Mulsims to live illegally by the thousands in Dearborn, Michigan, but wrong for Israelis to live in Arab lands. Why are Muslims allowed to flood over the Spanish border. Why does the left support illegal Mexican immigrants in the US but not Israeli settlers in Gaza. This is not to say that I support the Israeli settlers, I expressly do not. What I am saying is that there is always one rule for jews and a separate rule for all others.

2 Comments:

At 8:38 PM , Blogger John Doe said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:38 PM , Blogger John Doe said...

Yes, men, why do you cross my frontiers? Go back home!!! (And take Zapatero away with you.)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home