Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Vox Day has convinced me that the Islamists are not fascists!

Vox has outlined the ideology of fascism and he is correct that the goals of the Islamists do not amount to fascism. Extreme Islam can exist under any form of government. For the most part the goals of the American left follow the basic tenents of fascism except for an increasing military expansion which applies to the right in this country. I will henceforth stop referring to the Islamists as "Islamofascists." I have seen the error of my ways. If I get riled up I may refer to the Islamists as "Islamolunatics." This, of course, is no slur upon the peaceful followers of Islam, all 6 of you.

4 Comments:

At 12:13 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

And I know 2 of them personally.

I like to call them Islamophuqnuts!

 
At 12:32 PM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

phuqnuts, yes!

 
At 6:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

6? Are you sure there are that many?

 
At 12:41 PM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

Well my sister says I am prone to exaggeration

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home