Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Monday, October 02, 2006

Anonymous says everybody in Europe hates the US and is scared of little old Israel!

Nobody likes us boo hoo. Its tough to be the greatest and most powerful country in the whole wide world sometimes, but then again somebody's gotta do it. It's just awful to be the country most people want to immigrate to, even risk their lives to get to, traveling across deserts filled with deadly snakes and scorpions. Anonymous says we torture people and make them watch sex acts. Kind of sounds like what passes for art these days, but who am I to argue with a learned Frenchman and supporter of terror, like Anonymous. Anonymous says I am stupid, like all Americans, he says I live in a trailer park and think the world is a big ole Disneyland, but he is an admitted supporter of the Taliban, so he must be against education for women and prefer his women to be stupid. As for Anonymous' telling me he is actually not a Muslim, but French and Catholic, it appears my columns are like torture to anonymous, he is starting to give up the personal information. As for what the declining state of Europe and its Muslim populations are really like, read the Theodore Dalrymple column I have linked. Anonymous must be like the white kids who want to be Black here in the US. Maybe the Arab street thugs are more manly than Anon and he secretly wishes he was macho enough to rape French girls on the subway, or perhaps he wants to be taken manfully by a Jihadist. Anon, plenty of young American men have gone to the hills of Afghanistan to fight with their beloved Taliban. There is nothing to stop you from joining in the battle against the evil US. Grow a beard if you can, grab your turban, hop on an Airbus and zoom!

6 Comments:

At 9:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hell I don't think your anon is french or catholic or anything but a flaming democrat. Sounds like a "Daily Kos" kid to me.

But then they do sound a whole lot like the french!

 
At 11:17 AM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

French, Democrats they are all the same!

 
At 2:36 PM , Blogger -bRad said...

I haven't been ALL over Europe, but I have been to a lot of places in Europe.

The Europeans don't all hate us. That simply is not true. Some of them do not like us. Some of it is a general dislike of the average American that believes our way is best, and has to tell everyone about it. Some of it is the politics - they hate the politics, but don't hate Americans.

It just depends on where you go.

 
At 1:29 AM , Blogger John Doe said...

a) At least I don't hate USA. In fact, I love USA, I love you US citizens and I feel deeply grateful because basically the freedom in Europe is in fact an American gift. And of course, a lot of people think like me (a lot of them hate you, that's true).

b) And they must hate you and disagree all the time with you because is the only way they have to seem a real World Power (by confrontation), and not just an old dead dream. (Well, they have great friends like Morocco and a few of other third-world dictatorships).

c) The French Catholics are very odd Catholics!!!

 
At 12:29 PM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

Muchisimas gracias J.Does!

 
At 9:16 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

J.Doe, ¡El leer tus palabras me hizo llorar! Gracias Mil.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home