Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Fuck it bowl!

David Sedaris's brother "the Rooster," always carries around a bucket of candy he calls a "Fuck it bucket," because he says, "When life gets you down you just gotta say, Fuck it, and go out and get yourself some motherfucking candy!"

Here at work we have a "Fuck it" bowl. Someone or another is always filling our bowl with goodies. People come from far and wide to get candy from our watermelon shaped bowl. The bowl was a co-worker's friend's attempt at pottery that did not go exactly right, so the inside of the bowl is not watermelon pink, as it should be, but it is still a cool bowl.

One of the candy fairies put Jolly Rancher candies in the bowl. Another worker came by, looked in the bowl and said, "Jolly Ranchers, no way. I'm one of those people that eats a Bit O' Honey and ends up at the dentist that night. My teeth are like butter. My wife, never a cavity. Never a ticket. How I hate my wife!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home