Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Monday, October 09, 2006

Map Quest

Friday night I went out with 2 girlfriends. We drove down to San Jose to go to a club. We don't know San Jose very well . We were lost, so we pulled into a gas station to get a map and directions. We were sitting in the car looking at the map when a guy pulled in to get gas. He spotted us and walked over to our car and bent down to look in the window. I asked him if he knew where El Camino Real was. "No, he said, I don't know where that is." He then put his arm through the window and pointed to a spot on the map. "But, my house is right there," he said.

4 Comments:

At 3:34 PM , Blogger John Doe said...

Have you two girfriends? Hmm, sexy, very sexy. You're double bi at the same time. What does Devil Dog think about this life style?? Just kidding.

Well, it's obvious the three women were beautiful... because his house was right there...

 
At 4:03 PM , Blogger John Doe said...

By the way, what about the tiny cam you bought??? We want pics!

 
At 10:37 AM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

That tiny cam's install disk is not accepted by my new lap top!

 
At 8:44 AM , Blogger gary said...

Please post photos. Especially since it looks like we are neighbors!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home