Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Sunday, October 22, 2006

PC newspapers lie !

There was a recent case of illegal bear bile sales in San Francisco. The paper and news stories did not tell the real tale of Asian bear bile consumption. The media emphasized the "health" benefits purportedly gained from drinking the bile obtained from the gall bladders of California Black bears and pooh poohed the idea that Asians were drinking the bile as an aphrodisiac. It is because they did not want to cause bad press for Asian immigrants. The truth is, they think it makes them virile.

My ex-boyfriend, the great White/Maltese hunter and taxidermist, used to be a hunting and fishing guide. He occasionally took Asians hunting for Black Bear in California. One time he took 2 Filipino guys hunting and they shot a bear. They immediately cut out the bear's gall bladder and bit into it. My ex, in horror, said "What the hell are you doing?" The guys told him, "It will make your penis hard, for a very long time!" So my ex looked around and said, "Hey, I don't see any women in these woods, so you better stay away from me!"

One time some guy called and asked my ex if he had a bear penis. My ex said, "Only when I'm in the shower!"

My ex also did a good bit of stuffing the Asians' prize fighting cocks! When I first moved in to the house I live in now a guys fighting rooster got loose and was running around the neighborhood. The guy was in a panic, trying to find it. The last time Devil Dog and I saw Mr Rooster, it was hanging out down by the water.

7 Comments:

At 1:50 PM , Blogger gary said...

You seem to have penis on your mind today.

 
At 4:35 PM , Blogger John Doe said...

It will make your penis hard, for a very long time!

Well, lady, tell us...

 
At 11:04 AM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

I think about penises a lot Gary. I like them! They're fun. Donkey, I love steak! My moniker symbolizes my philosophy of life. That is never pass up the chance to eat the flesh of animals. J.Doe, my ex did not partake of the bear bile, sigh.

 
At 1:19 PM , Blogger gary said...

You seem like a fun girl. Maybe we should hook up.

 
At 3:16 PM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

Gair I have been meaning to stoke your conspiracy theories for you. Do you ever see the IP address for CACI on your site meter? Sometimes they check out our blogs. They are out of Lawton Virginia and CACI is the same security group that was in charge of the interrogations at Abu Ghraib. Put that in your pipe and smoke it Gair. They really are watching us! They used to look at my blog a few times a week. Not so much lately.

 
At 3:31 PM , Blogger gary said...

I hadn't noticed that. I have a regular visitor from Wright Patterson Air Force Base. For a while I had a regular visitor from the Centers for Disease Control--numerous visits a day, and always zero seconds. I commented on it and the next day there was one visit of 27 minutes or thereabouts and then gone forever.

 
At 2:38 PM , Blogger Ziomal said...

Very nice! I like it. law enforcement bulletin

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home