Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Friday, November 17, 2006

Any loss of American life seems unacceptable to the American people.

My friend and I were talking the other day. He is Palestinian-American, ex navy. He has a lot of friends that are in the reserves and serving in Iraq. He tells me that the reservists are having a rough time. I am thinking, Iraq's full of, woman and child murdering, headhunting, demon worshipping, zombie freaks. Does he think the reservists joined the reserves for a fucking vacation in Baghdad?

Actually, the reenlistment rates are very high, with some guys reenlisting 4 times. The death rate of American troops has never been as low as it is in this conflict. Our troops need the practice they are getting in Iraq. We need experienced soldiers. Someone needs to keep the US in fighting trim. Since according to the left the whole world hates us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home