Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Friday, November 17, 2006

Paul Lyon's comment on Miss C's blog from December "05

There once was a tiger named Tigeroo
The hungriest tiger in the zoo,
All day he liked to eat
Not cake, not cookies, but only meat.
The keeper said, "Now Tigeroo,
You eat too much, you know you do,
If you eat anymore, and you get sick,I
'll call the tiger-doctor quick.''
"I'll eat all I like'', said Tigeroo,`
"I'm the hungriest tiger in the zoo,
You tell that doctor, I said Pooh!
If he comes in my cage, I'll eat him too.''

3 Comments:

At 7:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gulp ...

Oh Oh he she comes
Look out boy she eat up
She's a man eater

Or something like that. Never cared much for Hall and Oats.

 
At 7:37 PM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

I like Sarah Smile! Anyway you made me smile.

 
At 5:21 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greetings!
Has bought to the wife at date of birth BMW. It are necessary to insure. The wife wants in buy car insurance online ALFA ROMEO. Insure everything, but rich. Who recently insured the auto - respond!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home