Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Friday, December 08, 2006

Born again Muslims refuse to eat See's Chocolates

My friend's born again Muslim brother would not let them have See's chocolate in the house over the Thanksgiving holiday. He claims that there is "lard" in See's chocolate. He would only allow Godiva chocolate to be eaten in his presence. I know why he would not allow it in his mother's house. It is because he knew he would be unable to resist it. See's with or without lard is divinely delicious.

Most people are content to merely gaze upon Godiva truffles as they sit in the refrigerator, for years. Why is that? In my humble opinion, it is because the flavor of Godiva chocolate could only be improved by the addition of lard.

I have researched this Muslim style, urban legend and have been unable to find any information regarding the secret addition of lard to See's Candy.

This story reminds me of the time my friend wanted to take her kids to Disneyland but they refused to go, because they had heard that there were deadly, poisonous spiders infesting all the park rides.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home