Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Crotch Shots!

Seeing Britneys Spear's girlish charms exposed for all to see/enjoy, reminded me of a story a co-worker related to me. A friend of hers had recently had a baby, and my co-worker went over to the friend's house to see it .

As my co-worker sat upon the sofa, her friend's 3 year old daughter picked up a photo album from the coffee table, sat down next to my co-worker and proceeded to show her the photos while narrating them. My co-worker said she was horrified to see that the pics were from the recent birth of the new baby and very graphic.

The little girl pointed to an up close shot of her mother's crotch and said, "This is the bagina." She pointed to the next pic and said, "This is the baby's head coming out of the bagina!"

4 Comments:

At 2:52 PM , Blogger gary said...

I witness my daughter's birth. Made me not want to have sex for two months. Which worked out well actually because it was at least that long before sex was a possibility, and I didn't have the energy for it anyway.

 
At 6:16 PM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

Yes, birth used to be a woman only thing. Rightly so. Let's keep some mystery between the sexes. It's more romantical.

 
At 4:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bagina. It's a really interesting concept, you know...

 
At 10:55 AM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

Well you would think so, but it's strange that when American kids talk baby talk, they sound Spanish. V is like B for them also!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home