Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Friday, December 08, 2006

Destined For Destiny

My co-worker and I were reading this hilarious book, Destined for Destiny, an unauthorized biography of George W. Bush, by one of the writers of the Onion. Here is an excerpt;

I tell the untold story of my inspirational life. You will struggle with me in my strugglesome youth. During the Vietnam War, you will be right there at my side as I face down the terrible enemy of my sinful partying. Together, we will meet and fall head over heels for the love of my life -- Jesus. And through me you will become a beloved, terror-fighting hero in the greatest hour of my presidency, September 11, 2001.

I embarked upon this important and historical work against the advice of my advisors. Come what may, I wanted you to hear my story from me, in my own talking.



God bless,

George W. Bush

1 Comments:

At 10:57 AM , Blogger The New York Crank said...

At the same press conference, President Genius said, that in addition to hearing from the Iraq Study Committee he wanted to hear from generals because:

"After all, a lot of what we're doing is a military operation."

Gosh, I never knew that! I thought it was a desert camping trip.

The New York Crank
http://TheNewYorkCrank.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home