Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

The Keebler Elf is talkin' to me!

The recent "Got Milk" campaign in San Francisco, whereupon city bus shelters were to be outfitted with chocolate chip cookie scented devices, was scrapped, nearly before it began. Advocates for the poor and homeless said that it was unfair to entice poor people with the delicious scent of cookies, as they were unable to buy any.

My co-worker and I thought that more likely the cookie smell would mess with the schizophrenics minds. They would confuse the odor with other hallucinations perhaps. Imagine sleeping on a bench all night while smelling freshly baked chocolate chip cookies in your dreams. It might cover their own funk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home