Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Friday, December 15, 2006

My antipathy for Europeans and Liberals stems from the same root!

20 years ago I dated a Swiss architect. The Swiss guy could not keep his suggestions and opinions to himself. He was filled with "expert" advice on how I could improve myself, not to mention how Americans in general could improve themselves.

Of course, this guy was so in love with America, he kept a Levi's jacket on his wall. He considered it a work of art. One of his most important experiences in America was attending an all Black church.

I noticed, early on, that he was exactly like the liberal elites I had grown up around. He was obsessed with other peoples' thoughts and habits and worried that someone else might find the slightest bit of enjoyment out of a McDonald's hamburger. He was always touting the superiority of Muesli as a breakfast food.

I have mentioned before that my great grandmother was from Alsace Lorraine. She was a mean, mean lady. Meaner than snake doo doo. She was also very judgemental and superior. The food, clothing, habits and behavior of Europeans were considered to be far superior than anything we had in the States. She was an elitist.

I always found Western Europeans to be very superior acting and arrogant. I also found them quite dry and dull, not interesting and unusual like most Americans. Most Americans have distinctive personalities, except for extreme liberals, who I have lived amongst all my life but have trouble telling apart personality wise. They all have the same interests and the same ideas and are boring to talk to and have little sense of humor. They whine and complain constantly and obsess about other peoples' habits. The point of their existence is to get others to see the error of their ways. Exactly like Europeans. Europeans have spent centuries inflicting themselves on other cultures and demanding that people act like Europeans. They just can't quit the habit.

3 Comments:

At 8:54 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Most Americans have distinctive personalities, except for extreme liberal...

That´s why they have only 2 political parties

 
At 5:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, my antipathy for France and Liberals stems from the same root!

 
At 7:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amen, John Doe!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home