Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Monday, December 04, 2006

The only thing an old man can give me is a note from a younger man

My last boyfriend was 14 years younger than I and very, very cute. He played football for Texas A&M and had big muscles. We used to go hiking a lot on a trail known to have mountain lions.

Once while we were hiking, I heard a rustling in the brush above the trail. I jumped in front of my boyfriend, to save him from a possible lion attack. Turned out it was just a rabbit or deer, but he was very offended. "I can't believe you did that! You jumped right in front of me!" His manhood took a pounding.

I told my co-worker about the incident and he said, "Well of course you jumped in front of him, you were protecting your young!"

4 Comments:

At 8:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Grrrrr! This is the third time I am trying to post a godsdamn comment!

Basically...

LOL :)

 
At 7:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

very, very cute. He played football for Texas A&M and had big muscles.

Each time I read a sentence like that written by a woman, I feel like if I was a true shit!!! :P But, well, I don't need that a woman protect me from a lion attack...

 
At 8:03 PM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

No Spanish men are muy macho! Actually my ex's dad was from Barcelona, but I still needed to protect him from the she lion of doom! Es verdad, my ex needed protection from me! I gave him a hard time, but he will never forget me!

 
At 3:17 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

2015-10-7 xiaozhengm
louis vuitton outlet stores
true religion jeans
tory burch sale
ray ban sunglasses
coach outlet store online
michael kors outlet
jordans for sale
Coach Factory Online Outlet Cheap Purses
michael kors handbags
ugg boots
coach outlet
canada goose jackets
michael kors handbags
Outlet Michael Kors Online
louis vuitton handbags
Louis Vuitton Outlet Quality Handbags
Michael Kors Outlet Sale Online Store
air max 95
Abercrombie and Fitch Striped Shirts
ugg boots sale
coach factory outlet
Authentic Louis Vuitton Handbags Outlet
Michael Kors Online Store Outlet
louis vuitton
Louis Vuitton Neverfull GM Monogram
michael kors uk
Ray Ban Outlet Store Online
Authentic Louis Vuitton Handbags Cheap Sale
Michael Kors Outlet Discount Purses Online
michael kors outlet
Michael Kors Handbags Factory Outlet
hollister
Coach Coupons In Coach Outlet Store Online
Discount Clearance Coach Outlet Handbags
michael kors outlet

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home