Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Proof, once again, that Allah is not on the side of Palestinians

When I went to get my haircut, my Palestinian hairdresser told me she had fallen and cracked her tailbone. She was particularly upset because she had a date that night and could not wear heels. She also told me that she had had a dream involving green snakes. We discussed what the dream meant. I told her snakes symbolized sex and that she was going to "get some."

She said, "No I am just meeting him for coffee." She has, for years been trying to find a good Arab husband, without success. Her brother and I think she is too Americanized for that, but she will keep trying. We both discussed how much we were addicted to radio. I told her I loved the Car Talk show. She said, "Those guys are so funny! Are they Jews?"

Her other brother got hisself a Yemini bride, after a long, fruitless engagement to an Afghan woman (involving much buying of gold jewelery) and became a born again Muslim with the Nation of Islam. All his friends are Black Muslims. (When I say Muslim after the word, Black, I say it like, MuZ lum. It's an old habit and hard to break.) Your Black Muslim Bakery makes good pies, but they like to smash up liquor stores.

My friend says his mom hires one his brother's Black Muslim friends to work on her house and the guy is totally useless as a handy man and blames the "White Man" for all his mistakes.

Their older sister works for Reverend Sung Yung Moon and goes to Native American sweat lodges. They are a wacky family.

Anyway, I digress, yet again, which is my habit. Back to the snakes. My hairdresser's brother called the next day and said, "We found out who the snakes were!"

My hairdresser had her purse lifted. 2 Black guys were the snakes. They went right out and shopped for clothes and bought gas with her credit cards.

I told her if it weren't for bad luck, Palestinians would have no luck at all! I was right though, because she did get screwed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home