Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Weird desires of wanna be amputees

I have always considered the desire for transexual surgery to a symptom of a mental disorder. I do not call this type of surgery, sex reassignment surgery, because I do not consider a man that has had his penis removed, to be a women in any sense. A woman is not merely a man without a penis. There is so much more that goes into being a woman.

There is no earthly difference between demanding that a surgeon chop off your penis or your breasts and demanding that a surgeon remove your hand or leg. It is not merely a different way of being, it is a serious illness that should be treated with medication.

1 Comments:

At 9:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I believe the correct terms are "addadictomy" and "chopadickoffamy".

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home