Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Bush is such a liberal!

Arrgggghhh.. Too much mushy, luvey dovey, teary eyed crap in Bush's speech for me. To Miss C's mind the world is a swirling cesspool of gloom and doom. Kill or be killed. Strike while the pants are ready to drop, oops, I mean the iron is hot. It's a dog eat dog world and I wanna be the biggest dog. Bush is filled with love for his fellow man, while I am filled with justifiable suspicion of my fellow man. We are more likely to see the end of civilization in the west than we are to see the flowering of civilization in Muslim lands. Bush thought too highly of the Iraqis and look where it got him. Bush is too nice for his job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home