Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Free daughter, to a good home

Today as my Black co-worker was putting on her coat prepatory to going home, she said something to me.

"Did you just ask me if I wanted a brown daughter?" I asked.

"No, she laughed, I asked if you wanted a grown daughter, but either way will do!"

Her thirty something daughter has moved in with her while her daughter's boyfriend does a second stint in jail. The first time he went down was for robbing a bank. The ink in the bag of money exploded all over him. Then he tried to catch a taxi but the driver saw the ink on him and drove off.

5 Comments:

At 7:16 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll take her.

Send her to Baton Rouge and tell her that she should get into the car of the guy that stops to ask her if she needs a place to stay.

 
At 9:52 AM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

She weighs about 350 lbs and has a bad back! The daughter, I mean.

 
At 12:24 PM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

Oh, and you'd better have an Xbox and a full fridge.

 
At 1:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

If a Cajun guy sees her first and gets her into the bed of his pickup truck, he will be the one with the full fridge. Relating to the notion that a Cajun will cook and eat almost anything. Sometimes, they don't wait for it to be cooked.

 
At 2:10 PM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

Hee heee hee heee........ Miss C is part Cajun and she'll eat just about anything. She's goin' light on the brains on account of mad cow lately.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home