Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Sunday, January 14, 2007

My liberal co-worker prefers to see movies in the rich parts of the bay area, because people are better behaved!


On Friday my coworker got a call on his cell phone. He went to the computer to look up movie times. As he perused the theaters and times he engaged in a running conversation with his girlfriend on the other end. "I will do anything, he said, to avoid seeing a movie in downtown Oakland or Berkeley. I like to go up to the areas where rich people live, because when the movie starts everyone is quiet!" You can see from the map how far Mill valley is from Oakland. That's where he goes to see movies! I told him it was not very liberal of him.

3 Comments:

At 11:11 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wonder if your friend knows that they still spit in his popcorn?

 
At 10:11 AM , Blogger seejanemom said...

Fuck that...they peed in it.

Is he the one who read my blog and sort of liked it? If he is...then, no. NO pee.

heeheehee

 
At 1:37 PM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

yes, he is the one that likes your blog. me thinks he is a closeted republican!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home