Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Yukky bus ride!

Last night someone left a used condom on one of the seats in the back of the bus. I sat across from it. Everybody that got on and came to the back of the bus took a look at it and there were lots of "Ugh! That's so nasty!" "Oh my God, that is so damn nasty!!!" No one would sit on the seats next to it. Finally one women sat down but she turned herself sideways in the seat and jammed her legs into the tiny space between her seat and the front facing seat, so she wouldn't have to look at the condom.

2 Comments:

At 6:51 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

These people weren't raised right.

I was always taught to cleanup after myself!

 
At 2:11 PM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

Well at least they practice safe sex on Public Transit! We must be thankful fro the small things, musent we?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home