Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Due to global freezing, California tax payers are stuck supporting thousands of illegal aliens

Illegal farm workers are lining up to get government aid because there is no citrus fruit to pick this year, due to the freezing temps last month.This is outrageous! All the workers should be sent back to Mexico to seek aid from their own government. Our disaster aid rightly belongs to legal citizens and residents over illegal immigrants in any state. Jesus H. Christ! Enough is enough! My Mexican co-worker told me that when her father brought her to America illegally he told them that since they were not legal they would have to survive on their own because it was wrong to take money from other Americans. If I was working in Thailand and the Tsunami had wiped away my livelihood I would not expect the citizens of Thailand to support me, indefinitely.

4 Comments:

At 11:41 AM , Blogger -bRad said...

I've always thought you californian's were crazy....

 
At 11:55 AM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

Self destructive in the extreme! I don't see anyone on the left demanding that the money we are spending on illegals be spent on education instead.

 
At 1:13 PM , Blogger -bRad said...

It's almost a moot point. CA just about can't spend enough money on education, so why bother?

As much as I understand helping out our fellow man, I do not understand the concept of ruining our country to do so.

I'm not going to cut off my arm to lend someone a hand.

 
At 2:21 PM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

The farmers don't want the Mexicans to leave the state, because the Mexicans might not come back when the farmers need them. So the farmers are in cahoots!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home