Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Monday, February 05, 2007

Follow that hootchie!

Saturday my co-worker was riding Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART) to Berkeley. He said that there were 4 Black guys sitting on the train, drinking liquor. At one stop 2 teenage gangstas got on the train followed by 2 teenage hootchie mamas.

One of the hootchies had a boom box and was shaking her bubble butt to the music. The teens passed through the doors to the next train. One of the drunks got up and said, "Ya gotta go with the flow!" and followed the teens. Then his buddies got up and followed too. My friend said, "It was like the Pied Piper of Harlem!"

2 Comments:

At 8:25 AM , Blogger seejanemom said...

Oh...you ARE bad, Miss C.

BAD, I tell you.

 
At 10:58 AM , Blogger Miss Carnivorous said...

I yam what I yam!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home