Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Gays in the Castro district show their true rainbow colors!

Pissed as hell because straight families are movin' on in to their exclusive neighborhood, gays say "Heterosexuals are welcome as long as they understand this is our community" In other words, you can move in but you'll never be one of us.

Hmm, what if we substituted "Blacks" for heterosexuals. How would it sound then? The leftists are incapable of looking in the mirror and seeing that they are just as predjudiced as anyone else. We all have our likes and dislikes. We all prefer to live amongst people who share our values. I am not surprised that gays prefer to live among others of their ilk, nor should they be surprised when I prefer to live among those of mine. I would never move to the Castro district for that specific reason. Not that I could afford to anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home