Carnivorousness

If you come in my cage I'll eat you too!

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Global warming is verifiably untrue, I have documentation

That would be my gas bill. (My gas bill is separate from my electric bill) It has been about 25 dollars higher per month. That is nearly twice as high. It has been a long cold winter. Last night I walked home from the bus stop through a hail storm. Pelted with hail stones on my leaking umbrella, I was wishing that the so-called catastophe called "global warming" was actually true. If it gets any colder I won't be able to afford my utility bills.

Last summer was so cold I never had to turn on my ceiling fans. Those babies are caked with the dust of disuse. The expected Indian summer we usually have, whereupon the hot weather lasts into late October, just did not materialize. I lived through a major drought here in California in the 1970's. I remember what it was like when the rains never came.

Ultimately I am going to believe the evidence of my own eyes, and goose bumps, over the so-called evidence of experts. To my mind reality trumps theoretical, computer model, future projection evidence, any old day!

I just watched the gorgeous PBS program, Nature, filmed in the Andes. Andean, and other, volcanos are spewing tons of sulfer dioxide into the atmosphere. Some scientists claim Volcanos cause both global warming, (from the Co2) and global cooling. (from the ash clouds shading and reflecting) The fact is that on this earth, we have weather. Variable and unpredicable. Always have and we always will.

2 Comments:

At 3:16 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Think about hiring a independent writer to produce intriguing information to your tweets, Facebook web pages, and blog articles. This will allow you time for you to concentrate your energies on developing your small business, and is particularly particularly crucial if writing is just not each of your finest abilities. You need to nonetheless provide you with the subjects and proofread every thing before it can be placed. [url=http://www.ss12w12ws.info]Girf34t544s[/url]

 
At 6:10 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look at outsourcing when commencing a social networking campaign. There are many of very certified and knowledgeable sources that can be used to maximize your social networking final results. It may cost greater than doing it on your own, nevertheless the potential rise in enterprise due to their experience with social media marketing will most likely be worth it. [url=http://www.ss12w12ws.info]Re233photogr[/url]

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home